Get the most from your Show experience with this very helpful checklist. Don’t let deadlines and opportunities slip by.
Read and Complete
- Required Deadlines – Product submission deadlines, Show listing due dates, award nomination deadlines and payment due dates.
- Exhibitor Listing Form – Show off your best self: Confirm that your exhibitor listing is accurate, complete and current. This information is used in the Show Issue of Travel Goods Showcase magazine and the Show Directory. Deadline for inclusion in Travel Goods Showcase is December 22, 2017.
- Exhibitor Service Manual – This is everything you need to set up your booth and make the most of your exhibit space. Available online November 15, 2017.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration – Opens November 15, 2017.
Highly Recommended Marketing Tools
- Special Promotion Packages – Spread your message with targeted placements in The Show’s top attention-getting platforms: New Products Pavilion, Travel Goods Product Guide, and the industry’s most widely-read trade publication, Travel Goods Showcase. Deadlines vary depending on the package.
- Travel Goods Product Guide – It’s The Show’s new product yearbook, a year-round reference relied on by retail buyers and travel media to spot the year’s newest items. Distributed at The Show and to TGA’s media contacts throughout the coming year. Product submission deadline is January 16, 2018.
- New Products Pavilion – The Show’s most-visited booth is the first stop for most retailers and press, proven to boost your booth’s traffic. Participation is required for entry into the Product Innovation Award and Buzz Award competitions. Product submissions are due by February 6, 2018.
- Advertising – Maximize your impact with targeted ad placements in Travel Goods Showcase and the Show Directory. Build buzz in the Pre-Show Issue; drive booth traffic with the Show Issue, distributed on-site; and follow up with the Post-Show Issue, the most-referenced issue of the year. Showcase Ad reservation deadlines are November 2, 2017, January 16, 2018 and April 19, 2018. Show Directory deadline is January 31, 2018.
- Exhibitor Hosted Events – If you would like your Show event posted to our Show website, please contact Kate Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-929-5223.
Meeting Rooms and Food & Beverage Service
- Meeting Rooms — For private meeting room space before or during The Show, please contact Cathy Hays, email@example.com, with your space requirements.
- Food & Beverage — All food and beverage service on the exhibit floor or meeting rooms is exclusively by arrangement with the Las Vegas Convention Center’s food & beverage vendor, Centerplate. Please contact Christine Kendzora – firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-943-6783, with your food and beverage requirements.